Angie is qualified beauty educator with over 15+ years working with RTO's like Sheila Baxter, Local Councils, educating youth and working from home herself as a beauty therapist. Angie brings a wealth of knowledge, professionalism, high standard beauty training and runs most of her beauty training face to face to face in West Melbourne. Make sure you book in for your next beauty course and meet this all round beautiful, experienced and nurturing educator we are so lucky to have.
Introduction to Beauty Course
Date: Starting Tuesday 27th Feb - Tuesday 20th March 2018 (every Tuesday for 5 weeks)
Time : 10am-3pm
Location: Melton South Community Centre, 41 Exford Rd Melton South, Vic
- Indian Head Massage - Learn the age old art of head massaging to achieve a total state of relaxation and calmness - Feb 27th 2018.
- Easy Professional Makeup - Covers the three steps to makeup. Learn how to face frame, contour/strobe, lips as well as natural, classic and smokey eye - Feb 27th 2018.
- Body waxing - Using strip and hot wax. Learn before and after care techniques and hygiene. Covers under arms, legs, bikini, lips, chin, arms & Brows. Includes kit - 6th March 2018.
- Lash lift & Tint plus brows - Learn to lift and tint lashes as well as shape eyebrows - 13th March 2018
- French Manicure & Pedicure - Learn to do a french manicure & Pedicure the easy and effective way - 13th March 2018.
- Shellac Nails- Learn how to do a dry manicure and then shellac application - 20th March 2018.
These classes are also run individually on each date if you're wanting to just learn one beauty service.
Inclusions : Some kits, instructions & Certificate of participation.